Discover This Way natural sunscreens which are made in Spain. Smooth and easy natural ingredients body sunscreen for babies & kids. The tube is made of eco-certified plastic. This Way is a high quality sustainable travel brand. We care about our environment.
Facts this way: - Body sunscreen for babies & kids with SPF 25. - The product is cruelty free and parabene free and made to protect babies and kids from the sun.
- 98,27% natural ingredients. The remaining 1,73% are active ingredients to make the product unique.
- The texture is smooth and white and easy to apply.
- This travel size tube is 50 ml. and is estimated to last for 8-14 days usage for 1 person. So if you want to stay away longer or share some love with the cream then you are allowed to order more. The cream has more than 1 year lifetime after opening so you have nothing to worry about.
- Eco certified plastic tube. The tube is made of recycled plastic in Italy.
Inside me: - Scent: Light exotic mint scent, which is a mixture of Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed + two different natural menthe oils. Mint has calming and anti-stress benefits. - Aloe Vera Gel (40%): Is one of the best natural remedies to accelerate the skin repair process. In addition, it is highly beneficial for moisturizing the skin, as well as treating acne, cold sores, irritations and eczema problems, thanks to its soothing activity.
- Avocado Oil (2%): Is an oil rich in phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, beta-carotene, copper and vitamins such as group B (including folic acid), E and K. It has anti-oxidant properties and helps the regeneration of the skin, hydration and nutrition.
- Sweet Almond Oil (5%): Is an oil that moisturizes the skin, improving its elasticity and appearance.
Benefits: - Enjoy the sun without worrying. - Be at the beach all day long!
Health recommendations: - Do not spend too much time out in the sun even though you have applied your sunscreen. - Please be aware that lying too much in the sun can be a risk to your health. - Please apply sunscreen before you are exposed to the sun. - Re-apply sunscreen often, especially if you have been swimming in the sea or pool.