- A divine healing and calming multi balm organically sourced and produced in Costa Rica.
- Pura Vida is chilled way of lifestyle which we have wrapped in a balm for your to bring with you at all times when in need of some chill.
Pura Vida Balm is wrapped in a 30 gr. aluminium container. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and can be recycled indefinitely without a significant reduction in quality. This is sustainability in our opinion.
What is it?
- A calming and healing multi skincare balm produced and sourced in Costa Rica.
- It is: ◦ Made of organic and natural ingredients ◦ Cruelty Free ◦ Paraben Free
How to use it:
- The Pura Vida Balm has several purposes in life.
- This Pura Vida Balm is brilliant for lips, scars, wrist, neck, hands, elbows, feet: It even works to add a bit of shine to the ends of your hair. Plus, it has a fresh and tropical scent that’s fresh and calming.
- If you got a scratch on your body or face use this balm for instant healing. Can also be used for a moist treatment for your feet; apply the balm to feet before going to bed and your feet will be super hydrated in the morning.
- Use for lips as a hydrating lip balm.
- Use for wrist and neck when you want to relax. It is perfect for flights when you want to destress and relax your mind and body.
- The Pura Vida Balm has calming and healing properties that is made to destress and chill your body and mind.
- The Pura Vida Balm is propped with nourishing ingredients.
- Lavender has a healing effect on the skin. Moreover it is proven to fight headaches and reduce stress.
- Chamomile has a soothing effect on the skin and especially on sunburns. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Sage is a powerful property that is in our Pura Vida Balm. You might be familiar with sage in the form of burning the sage leafs to clean energy. Sage has proven to have benefits in skincare too. Sage is used to reduce stress in the body. It can reduce depression. And meant to relieve headache.
- Cocoa Butter has the ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Increases collagen production.