- 98,54% natural ingredients and 1,46% is active anti-aging ingredients.
- The cream has a little tint which adapts to your skin tone.
- Use this cream as your to-go eye serum while you are away.
- The cream can be applied to delicate areas, nose area, or other spots on the body which needs extra care.
- This travel size tube is 10ml. and is estimated to last for 1 month for 1 person. So if you want to stay away longer or share some love with the cream then you are allowed to order more. The cream has more than 1 year lifetime after opening so you have nothing to worry about.
Inside me: - Scent: Light exotic mint scent, which is a mixture of Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed + two different natural menthe oils. Mint has calming and anti-stress benfits.
- Aloe Vera Gel (5%): Is one of the best natural remedies to accelerate the skin repair processes. In addition, it is highly beneficial for moisturizing the skin, as well as treating acne, cold sores, irritations and eczema problems, thanks to its soothing activity.
- Matrixyltm 3000 (2%): Is a synergy of two matrikines, Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR, that repair the cutaneous damages of age. This product is used in anti-wrinkle applications. It contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair. They activate the neosynthesis of extracellular matrix macromecules providing this product with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy.
- Probiotic (0.5%): Based ingredient created by fermentation of Lactobacillus in a defined growthmedium. It is ideal for use in skin conditioning and antimicrobial cosmetic applications. In other words, this is good if you want to stay away from wrinkles.
- Glycerin (5%): Is an ingredient that provides hydration, facilitates the humidification and is a good vehicle for the active ingredients present in the formulation.
Benefits: - Enjoy the sun without worrying. - Show off your favourite bikini. - Be at the beach all day long.
Health recommendations: - Do not spend too much time out in the sun even though you have applied your sunscreen. - Please be aware that lying too much in the sun can be a risk to your health. - Please apply sunscreen before you are exposed to the sun. - Re-apply sunscreen often, especially if you have been swimming in the sea or pool.